EverGreen RV Bay Hill Fifth Wheels
The Bay Hill fifth wheels by Ever-Green are unique, innovative, and stylish. They were created for the discerning RV owner who enjoys style, luxury, and innovative design. Bay Hill meets and exceeds all of the expectations for design and quality in its class. Each model offers many slideouts which help to maximize living space.
Stepping inside the 320RS Bay Hill fifth wheel by Evergreen, you will notice a slide to your left with a free-standing table and theater seating with recliners. The rear wall has a reclining sofa. There is one more slide in the kitchen/living area which has an entertainment center, refrigerator, microwave, and stove. You will also find a double kitchen sink surrounded by lots of counter space. One more added bonus, is the rolling island. It adds more work space, and can be moved where ever is best for you.
As you step up the stairs, you will find a side aisle bath to the left. In the bathroom, there is a toilet, shower, and sink. The bedroom offers much space with a queen bed slide. The front wall has shelves, and a wardrobe which provided much storage. There is also a dresser along one wall in the bedroom.
You can choose a few "extras" as options, such as, a fireplace below the entertainment center, a larger bed, and a tv in the bedroom.
MSRP: Call for price!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Angela Black, Abigail Grey, Madison Brown
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2014)
- Metallic fiberglass exterior
- Painted gel coat fiberglass front cap
- Exclusive Bay Hill graphics package
- Bright, automotive grade aluminum wheels
- LED front cap docking lights improve visibility
- Slam latch baggage doors
- Monster sized pass through storage
- Frameless, automotive style, deep tinted windows
- Exterior speakers
- Six point level up system makes leveling a breeze (four-point on the 295RL)
- Screwed and glued cabinetry with solid wood doors
- Ceiling crown moldings
- LED ceiling lighting package
- Big screen LED living room television
- Fireplace with heater
- Designer glass
- Comfortable innerspring residential style furniture
- Hidden hinges for added decor style
- Leather furniture
- Power exhaust range hood with light
- Stainless steel double door refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless three burner range with oven
- Stainless steel microwave oven
- Corian countertops
- Large stainless steel sink
- No Slam kitchen drawer guides
- Wave overhead cabinets with Wave doors
- 80" Queen sized bed
- Bullet reading lights above bed
- TV jack and LED TV bracket
- Night stands with power outlets
- Spa inspired wardrobe doors
- Large walk-in shower with glass shower door
- Skylight over shower/tub
- Large medicine cabinet with mirror
- Recessed vanity light
- Hand sprayer in tub
- Power exhaust fan
- Satellite/cable hook-ups
- High capacity ducted furnace
- CO, LP, smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Digital tank monitors
- One-touch systems monitor panel
- Marine style detachable power cord with LED light
- LP harness and machine-crimped fittings
- 15,000 BTU ducted A/C
- Three 20# LP tanks with sliding tray
- 50 AMP service
- Black tank flush
- Washer and dryer prep
- AM/FM/CD/DVD with Bluetooth capacity
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- 12 cubic foot refrigerator
- Dual pane windows
- Second 13,500 BTU ducted low profile A/C
- Trail Air hitch
- Hitch cover
- Slide awnings
- Booth dinette
- King bed
- Bedroom TV
- Rolling galley island
- Generator ready
- Tankless water heater
- Dual folding chairs
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
What Does a "GREEN RV" Really Mean?
The EverGreen RV process blends lean manufacturing techniques with a combination of energy efficiency and healthy, environmentally sustainable materials to create products that satisfy consumer needs with minimal environmental impact. A stringent set of green RV categories determine if a company is truly a green RV company. These categories include the following tough sustainable manufacturing standards: resource efficiency, energy efficiency, water efficiency, indoor air quality, operation & maintenance. EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC was awarded the Highest Certified Emerald Green Rating of any RV company. We truly are building a "Green RV".
The First Certified Green Emerald Rating for any RV Company
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC is the first RV company in history to achieve the TRA Certified Green Emerald Rating for its eco-friendly Ever-LiteTM travel trailers. The Certified Green Emerald status was based on the eco-friendly, composite construction, durable outside wall construction with which EverGreen travel trailers are stringently built. The Certified Green RV Emerald Status was also based on EverGreen's lean and green manufacturing processes that recycles all waste and even reuses window and wall cutouts as baggage doors on its products.
|Top of Page
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Oklahoma RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 405-912-9655 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.