RiverStone Legacy Fifth Wheel
On the inside you will also be impressed with the residential touches that make this coach an easy choice for weekends or extended stays. You will find an induction two burner cook-top, a convection oven, and a 20 cu. ft. residential refrigerator for more food storage, plus an inverter for power outages for all of your cooking needs. For relaxing and entertaining you will find La-Z-Boy furniture, a 60" LED TV, a standard king bed, plus cedar cabinets in the closet, as well as having each unit prepped for a washer and dryer if you choose to add. So, for luxury living on the road, choose a new RiverStone Legacy fifth wheel and begin your next season of luxury camping!
This RiverStone Legacy fifth wheel is the perfect couples coach. You will love ... more about Legacy 38FB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Slides 3 Length 41 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 2540 lbs Gross Weight 18540 lbs Dry Weight 15516 lbs Cargo Weight 3024 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 83 gals Grey Water Capacity 84 gals Black Water Capacity 84 gals Tire Size 215/75R 17.5" H Furnace BTU 42000 btu
This rear living Legacy fifth wheel by RiverStone features a private front ... more about Legacy 38MB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Slides 3 Length 41 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 3075 lbs Gross Weight 19075 lbs Dry Weight 16261 lbs Cargo Weight 2814 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 83 gals Grey Water Capacity 80 gals Black Water Capacity 40 gals Tire Size 215.75R 17.5" H Furnace BTU 42000 btu
This rear entertainment RiverStone Legacy fifth wheel including FIVE slides ... more about Legacy 38RE
Sleeps 6 Slides 5 Length 42 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 3060 lbs Gross Weight 19060 lbs Dry Weight 17826 lbs Cargo Weight 1234 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 83 gals Grey Water Capacity 41 gals Black Water Capacity 41 gals Tire Size 215/75R 17.5" H Furnace BTU 42000 btu
Standard Features (2017)
- Standard with Two Dometic Penguin II High-Capacity LowProfile 15,000BTU Quite Zone A/C’s
- Optional 3rd A/C Prep. Controlled by Comfort Control Center II
- Girard’s GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater Endless Hot Water, Controlled by the New Digital User Control Panel
- Induction RV Two Burner Cooktop Cooks Faster and Minimizes the Presence of Hot Surfaces
- Convection Oven / Microwave with Vent Fan Cooks Faster with Energy Savings. Less Time in the Kitchen.
- 20 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator More Food Storage and Complete with an Inverter for Power Outages.
- 60” LED RV TV Designed Especially for the RV Industry to Handle the Travels of the Road.
- Jensen JWM990 Theater-Style Stereo with Bluetooth Streaming Audio Featuring All-digital Connectivity
- Eliminating Inherent Application Challenges.
- BOSE Solo 5 TV Sound System Whispered Dialogue, Subtle Sound Effects, Mood Music. Clearly a Better Sound.
- Curved “Amish hand-made” Cabinets Hand Crafted European Beech Cabinets Throughout.
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Residential Furniture for more Comfort and Better Quality.
- Cadet Thermostat Controlled Bedroom Heater
- Dyson V6 Hygiene Cord-less Vacuum Most Powerful Cordless Vacuum with Lifetime Washable Filter.
- Mini-PSC Power Control System with Monitor Panel. The Mini-PCS Monitors the Total AC Current of an RV and Prevents Circuit Breaker Tripping by Momentarily Shedding up to Four Loads.
- Surge Guard RV Power Protection Model 34560 120/240V 50amp 3850 joules Protects RV from Faulty Park Power with Automatic Reset on Power Restoration.
- One Piece Fiberglass Shower with Seat More Residential Features that the Standard RV Shower (Floorplan Specific).
- Bellagio at Home Mattress Collection by Serta 72” x 80” Exclusive to Forest River Residential Size King Bed Experience the Same Luxurious Comfort and Support Once Reserved Exclusively for Guests of the Bellagio (Floorplan Specific).
- 110v Outlets on Both Sides of Bed Great for Cell Phones, Alarm Clocks or CPAP Machines.
- 32” LED RV TV in Bedroom Designed Especially for the RV Industry to Handle the Travels of the Road.
- Cedar Cabinets in Closet Great for Shoe Storage and Clothing, while Providing that Pleasant Cedar Aroma.
- Washer & Dryer Prep Designed for Either the All in One or Two Piece Washer and Dryer Sets.
- 101” Wide Body Styling
- 16” On Center or Less All Aluminum Superstructure with Glued and Screwed Technology, for More Flexibility to Handle the Road.
- 3” Sidewalls for Better Insulation, Even in the Slide Rooms.
- Wool-glass, Residential Style, Insulation, Featuring a Dual Vapor Barrier, to Give you an Incredible R-16 Insulation Value in the Side Walls, Including the Slide Rooms.
- The Roof and Flooring Touts an R-38 Insulation Value. All Designed for Full Time Living Throughout the Country.
- Dual Pane Windows are Standard on this Coach. Insulated Windows Help Maintain Interior Temperatures.
- True Gel-Coat Fiberglass Exterior. Thicker and Glossier Finish than the Rest. Better Insulation Value and Easier Maintenance.
- Straight Roof Line, More Interior Head Room Throughout the Coach.
- Walkable Roof with 3/8” Decking. Making it Easier to Maintain.
- Wrap Over Roof for Better Water Runoff. No Ugly Seams On Top.
- DiFlex II TPO Roofing is a New Non-fleece Backed TPO Membrane from Dicor, the RV Roofing Experts. Unlike Standard TPO, DiFlex II is Extremely Flexible and is as Supple as Most EPDM. It Easily Conforms to Most RV Roofing Surfaces for a Snug Tight Fit. DiFlex II is Embossed with a
- Light Pebble Pattern to Dull Harsh Reflections and Provide a Classic Look.
- LED Exterior Lighting, Hitch to Bumper.
- Trailair Air Ride Pin Box - Acts as a Buffer Between the Tow Vehicle and RV, Arresting the Impact of Road Shock and Stabilizing Towing Performance. (Optional)
- Large Front Storage Area with Large Door with Shocks and Slam Latches.
- Battery Compartment with Two Slide Trays, Ease of Maintaining Batteries, Designed to Hold 4 - 12Volt Batteries.
- Large Underbelly Storage with Large Swing Out Insulated Door.
- 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System. No More Messing with Boards Under the Tires, Levels and Guess work. Faster Set Up Time.
- Docking Station is Heated, with Radiant Heat, to Keep Connections Warm During Those Cold Winter Months. Centrally Located Here are Your Valve Handles For Your Three Holding Tanks, Outside Shower, Cable TV / Satellite Connections, Black Tank Flush Kit and Winterization Feature. On the Top Shelf is Located for Convenience is your Dexter Reservoir for your Electric Over Hydraulic Disc Brakes,
- Hydraulic Pump & Reservoir for your Slide Rooms and Auto Leveling System and the WFCO 1000watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter. On the Left is Your Water Manifold System. You Can Shut Down any Water Line, Hot or Cold, Down for Maintenance or Repair. All of this in One Convenient Location.
- Holding Tanks are 83 Gallon Fresh, 40 Gallon Black, 40 Gallon Bath Grey and 40 Gallon Galley Grey. All Holding Tanks Have Volt Heat Pads.
- Girard’s GSWH-2 On-Demand Tankless Water Heater with “State of the Art” Electronics and Components. New Digital User Control Panel for Ease of Use.
- Airxcel SF-42Q by Suburban 42,000 BTU LP Gas Furnace.
- Waste Master Waste Management System. No More Messy Sewer Hoses to Deal with. Always Connect to the Fifth Wheel.
- TRC 50Amp Power Shoreline Reel, RL54330LM, for Ease of Disconnecting and Getting Ready for Travel. No Heavy Power Cord to Deal with.
- Furrion Digital Wireless Observation System.
- Spare Tire and Rack. Rack is Designed to Get to Your Spare with Ease.
- 12ft Power Awning on Slide Room Gives you that much Needed Patio Area. (Optional)
- 8000lbs Dexter EZ Lube Axles with Hydraulic Disc Brakes to Better Handle What the Road will Throw at You. Stopping Just Became a Breeze with the Disc Brakes.
- Goodyear 17.5” Tires 215/75R 17.5 H-Rated 16-Ply Tires.
- Main Awning is 18ft in Length with LED Awning Lights and Aluminum Shield.
- Extra Large Basement Storage with Rubber Matting on the Floor. Helps Keep Items in Place and Wears Better from Extreme Use.
- Dual 40# LP Bottles
- LP Quick Disconnect, Ideal for Cooking.
- Lippert Quad-Step Alumi-Tread 8” Step. Lighter and Easier to Handle.
- Step Light to Illuminate the Darkness for Late Night Entries.
- 32” Entry Door with Keyless Entry Access.
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
No manufacturer info available.