Will You Get A Better Deal On Your RV At A Show?
We often hear folks say that they're waiting until the next big RV Show to get a deal on a new RV, but the fact is that dealer's can't afford to make their best deals on their RVs at RV shows. RV Shows are a circus-full of fun, but we think when it comes time to buy your RV, it's just not the right atmosphere. Here's why:
A dealer can easily pay $50,000 to be at a 4 day show
Dealers Must Pay For . . .
- Space rental at the show, about $30,000 for 4 days
- Yet dealers can display only about 5% of their inventory at the show which severely limits your selection.
- Hire drivers to transport RVs to the show, takes 2-3 days.
- Move staff and business during the show period, 4 days.
- Loss of business at the dealership during the show, 4-6 days.
- Hire drivers to move all the RVs back to the dealership after the show, 2 days.
- Other miscellaneous show costs like internet connections, refreshments, lunches, advertising just keep adding up . . .
You can see that a show is an expensive endeavor that puts added pressure on dealers. This is just one reason why buying your RV from a reputable dealer, at the dealer's sales center, just makes more sense all around.
We Have Real, Honest Deals
We hope you'll give Oklahoma RVs the chance to earn your business with real honest prices, no hidden fees, experienced RV professionals, and a sales and service center that will be here when you need us. Click to Meet Our Staff and read about our Real Honest Deals. If you ever have a question, Contact Us for immediate assistance.
3 Whisper Quiet AC's w/ Power Management System!
- 36 Photos
- Stock #: 2998
- Location: Oklahoma City
- MSRP: $100,706
- You Save: $36,756
- Sale Price: $63,950